NIVEA Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover

13 July 2011
I'm not really good in drugstore products, and i dont trust them much especially when it comes to my skin. And i've been looking for years for a replacement to my CHANEL Demaquillant Yeax Intense  Eye Make Up Remover but so far its the best one i've used.
When i saw the NIVEA VISAGE Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover on the shelf i thought to myself that the packaging looks pretty decent which is why i bought it, and i thought to myself, and prayed a little, that it might finally be THE replacement for my CHANEL one..but it didnt..

The product is not bad and it does a great job removing the make up which i suffer using other brands, when i apply the formula on a cotton it glides smoothly on my eye and removes make up very well, i dont have to rub very hard and it doesnt take long for the eye make up to be removed. I even tried the most hard mascara i've got so far and it removed it very easily..

Its only problem, and my problem with most of the brands, that the solution burns my eyes, i cannot quite understand why. I've tried so many products and it always happen to me..it could be my eyes that are too sensitive..

When i went back to my CHANEL i felt so relieved..its the smoothest eye make up remover i've ever used so far and its very gentle on my eyes. I absolutely love it..



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have never used NIVA products!
hmmmmm oh no i used it once, shinny gloss which really give a great final touch for the lipsticks

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.